Queenstown 3 Hour Must See Scenic Tiki Tour
The ultimate Queenstown adventure tour! Join Going Blue Tours for an unforgettable half-day scenic tour, exploring the region’s must-see locations including Queenstown’s hidden gems; Arrowtown - famous for gold mining, food, wine & shopping; Lake Hayes Pavilion - stunning views; Coronet Peak; Skipper’s saddle scenic lookout.
This is the perfect tour for those who are short on time and want to tick these off their bucket list.
You’ll explore New Zealand’s favourite scenic destinations with plenty of photo stops along the way uncovering the incredible scenic beauty that has brought thousands from across the globe.
We’ll be sure to hit all of the hottest photo locations for those once-in-a-lifetime shots, so make sure you have your camera at the ready.
Our local guides are passionate about giving you the perfect Queenstown experience and we pride ourselves on our famous southern hospitality. Let us show you a real local experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coronet Peak, Queenstown New Zealand
Coronet Peak Lookout Photo Stop
Coronet Peak is New Zealand’s first commercial ski field. Here you will take a photo at 1 of New Zealand's top five photo stops. Visit a unique viewpoint that encompasses mythical lakes, old mining routes & cloud-piercing mountain ranges.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
We begin our tour with an informative 25-minute scenic journey from your Queenstown accommodation out to the picturesque historic village of Arrowtown.
Once we arrive at Arrowtown you will have around 50 minutes of free time to yourself to explore the local township including the Historic Chinese gold-mining village. Receive a complimentary coffee or hot drinks voucher at our favourite local cafe to enjoy!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Lake Hayes, Lake Hayes, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
This gorgeous lake is known as New Zealand’s ‘Mirror lake’, reflecting the surrounding mountains perfectly on calm days. The lake is an incredible photographic location where our guides can help you get that perfect shot!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter your preferred pick-up location.Please email us directly to confirm pick up location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.