Queenstown 60-minute Jet Boat Ride on the Shotover & Kawarau Rivers
Hang on during this thrilling Jet boat ride that travels at high speeds on two rivers, covering more ground with a longer time out on the water than similar tours in the region. Leaving right from the Main Town Pier in Queenstown, scream with delight as your jet boat zooms across Lake Wakatipu, spins in circles on the Kawarau River, and navigates the shallow waters of the Shotover River. Be prepared to have heart-racing fun on this roller coaster of a ride!
What's included :
- 1-hour jet boat ride
- Life vests supplied
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Only KJet takes you on an insane 60 minute high speed adrenaline ride across three waterways traveling at speeds of up to 95kph in the fastest and meanest Jet boats in town.
Throw in 45km of unforgettable thrills, 360 degree spins and exhilaration in one of the world’s most stunning locations, and blast across Lake Wakatipu and down the world-famous Shotover and Kawarau Rivers in water that's less than 5cm deep in some places.
We've got kick ass skilled drivers, trained to the highest standard in the industry and are 100% Kiwi owned and operated.
KJet is hassle free, departing every hour on the hour from the Main Town Pier, central Queenstown. Check in is 15 minutes prior to departure.
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
• Kawarau River, New Zealand
• KJet, Main Town Pier Marine Parade, Queenstown 9348 New Zealand
Departure Point :KJet Queenstown, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Please wear comfortable shoes, jacket and sun protection
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Caregivers are required to assist drivers with carrying any disabled passengers down the stairs and on to the Jet boat. When carrying larger numbers, at least one caregiver must travel on the boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides