Queenstown Guided Ebike Wine Tour
This is the complete half day adventure, fully guided so you have only to enjoy the ride! We provide everything for the afternoon: all transfers, ebike, helmet, snack, safety training, wine tasting, guide and support vehicle. The trail is easy and hard packed, and suitable for riders of all abilities and fitness levels. This tour is the ideal way to stretch your legs and explore the beauty of the region- and to try the world-famous wines!
Our ebikes are unique in Queenstown and designed to keep the trip scenic fun and comfortable. They are fitted with mudguards to keep you clean and fresh and have panniers to carry your gear. They are Dutch Style with taller, upright frames that provide higher comfort and visibility and have a luxurious cruise control feature that allows you to choose how much or little effort you would like to exert. The bikes are easy to operate, simple to ride and will return you to town in the same condition in which you began your day.
per adult from
240 to 260 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Transfer to Arrowtown
- Transfer from Gibbston Valley
- Bottled water
- Tasting flight at Kinross
What's excluded :
- Any additional purchases will be at the cost of the guest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arrowtown Village, Buckingham Street, Arrowtown 9302 New Zealand
A picturesque historic mining town. The tour will pass through the main street before heading to the trailhead located in Arrowtown.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Queenstown Trail, Queenstown area, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Guests will travel the Queenstown Trail by ebike, passing through stunning scenery on the way from Arrowtown to the Gibbston Valley.
The track is hard packed, well-maintained and easy to ride. The ride can me shortened or modified depending on fitness and ability.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
The tour will pass through the historic Kawarau Suspension Bridge, and the World Home of Bungy. There is the opporunity to have a rest break here. Guests can enjoy the washrooms, the cafe, and observe the brave bungy jumpers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston River Trail, Gibbston 9384 New Zealand
Following the Gibbston River trail, guests will pedal alongside the beautiful Kawarau River. A world-famous wine region, they will see lush vineyards and grazing farmstock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kinross Wineyard, Gibbston 9371, New Zealand
The cycling portion of the tour will end here. At Kinross Cellar Door, guests will end the day tasting 6 exclusive Gibbston Wineries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :37 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
other vacation rentals or AirBnBs within the central Queenstown Area
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.