Queenstown Personal Private Tour
On the Queenstown Personal Private Tour, join me (your very own private guide) in my comfortable Land Rover Discovery as I show you around to the most beautiful spots to snap an Instagram shot, best cafes for homemade treats, where to get the best coffee, pretty walks, interesting local art galleries, must-do adventures, top wineries and whatever tickles your fancy.
It's a relaxed and flexible way to enjoy one of the coolest resort towns in the world at your own pace with none of the hassles perfect if you don't want to bother with a rental car (especially if you're not used to driving on the left side of the road)!.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Private local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- On the morning I will pick you up at 8.30am from your hotel and we will drive down the lake to Bennetts Bluff lookout for a pretty stunning photo stop.
We can stop for a short walk along the way or carry on to Arrowtown, a charming town with a rich goldmining history including an old Chinese settlement.
Well then enjoy a picnic lunch by the river or local cuisine at one of the nearby restaurants.
In the afternoon we'll visit the home of bungy jumping and jump, if you dare!, then lets go and find your favourite NZ wine down the Gibbston Valley, we can even go and take a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet before returning to Queenstown at 5pm and back to your hotel.
Each Queenstown Personal Private Tour is tailored to suit you and the day, so let's have a chat and I'll create the perfect 1-day itinerary in Queenstown specifically for you, your family, or your group.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Lodge in Queenstown or Wanaka
Return Detail :Your Hotel or Lodge in Queenstown or Wanaka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Bring rain jacket and good walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.