Queenstown Progressive Dinner & Wine Tour - 3 iconic locations
Experience some of Queenstown’s most iconic settings as we take you on a social night out to meet new friends on the region's first progressive dinner tour with amazing local wines and stunning food.
Start your evening with a scenic drive out to internationally renowned Amisfield Bistro for your stunning wine tasting and entree overlooking the vines.
Take a drive through the historic gold rush town of Arrowtown and experience a delicious main paired with a perfect wine to match.
Wrap up your night with a decadent dessert in the heart of Queenstown at the legendary Eichardt’s Hotel and enjoy an after-dinner digestif by a roaring log fire.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local Guide
- Wine Tasting
- Bottled water
- Dinner - 3 courses (entree, main and dessert)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wines and a Digestif
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alpine Wine Tours, Queenstown New Zealand
Central Queenstown Pick up and Drop off
Shotover River - Food Pairings with Craft Beer or Wine
Gibbston Valley Wine Region - Main Meal with 3 Wine Tastings
Arrowtown - Dessert and Digestif
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Station - Home of Adventure in Queenstown, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 4 guests booked to operate the tour
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.