Queenstown Wine and Gourmet Odyssey
Savour some of Central Otago’s internationally acclaimed wine and food on this fabulous odyssey.
Relax where art meets science in one of the world’s most scenic wine regions. Match premium wines with superb local produce at one of the region’s top winery restaurants. Platters are chosen from local produce such as cheese, meats, seafood, bread, dips & more.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gourmet platter
- Entry/Admission - Peregrine Wines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
Experience this wonderful wine region in style, visiting some of the best wineries in this region, while learning about the wines and the history.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Peregrine Wines, 2127 Gibbston Highway RD1 Gibbston, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
Included in this tour is a behind the scenes tour with a wine tasting at this fabulous winery
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels in Queenstown centralAirports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.