Radical U-Drive - Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park
A world-class tourism destination just 45 minutes from Queenstown Airport, Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park is home to a range of exceptional experiences which are exciting for the whole family. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be looked after by their friendly team – treating you to some authentic kiwi hospitality!
Voted the #1 Thing to Do in Cromwell by TripAdvisor, Highlands – Experience the Exceptional is conveniently located along SH 6 in Cromwell in beautiful Central Otago. It’s a must do when you’re exploring the region – ideal for day trips because Highlands really does offer something fun and extraordinary for everyone.
So whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, in a group, or with family, Highlands is an NZ must-do for the ride of your lives.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmets and safety gear provided.
What's excluded :
If you’ve ever wanted to find out what it’s like to experience a world-class, purpose built circuit then the Radical U-Drive is for you. Wind in your face, the sound of the engine speeding across the track and the feel of each curve you take, this is the ultimate in self-drive experiences – like driving in your own Le Mans!
The Radical SR3 is a lot like the Le Mans vehicles seen in endurance races and is hugely popular within the racing community. Featuring aerodynamic bodywork for increased downforce, reduced drag and racing slick tyres for ultimate cornering speed. Listen to the sound generated by this highly tuned four-cylinder racing engine as it accelerates down Pisa straight – it’s mind-blowing! Our cars are also fitted with a 6 speed paddle shift gearbox to complete the ultimate race car feel.
You have 7 laps to experience the thrill of a real race car environment – guided by your very own professional race driver from start to finish. Hands down an awesome technical race experience that you’ll never forget – we put you in the driver’s seat so you can get a taste of what it is like to be Formula One driver.
• Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384 New Zealand
Departure Point :Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, Corner SH6 and Sandflat Road, Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.