We're the pioneers of Riversurfing operating since 1989. Also known as riverboarding or hydrospeed, similar to rafting but next level! We take you in the water, through Grade 3 rapids, on bodyboards. Why sit on a boat when you can get in amongst it and have some serious fun?
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All equipment provided
- Snacks - A muesli bar and fresh fruit at the end of the trip
What's excluded :
Following a safety briefing the group will be fitted with wetsuits, booties, buoyancy aid, helmet, fins and a board. The guides will then demonstrate board positions and techniques before group enters training eddy to practice skills and manoeuvres. Once everyone is comfortable on the boards the group follows the lead guide through some of New Zealand's best High Volume whitewater. Guides will show lines of travel, assist with technique and demonstrate advanced skill such as surfing, barrel rolls and underwater flying.
Departure Point :5 Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from accommodation on Frankton Road or the bus Station at Frankton
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.