Rotorua Glow Worm Kayaking Tour
Paddle Board Rotorua has a unique flavor of tourism where we treat all of our tours as if we were taking a group of friends on a fun adventure and creating the best time possible. This tour is one of the best things to do in Rotorua and see amazing glow worms. It is family friendly and allows you to be immersed in nature while having fun and learning new kayak skills with our friendly guides and staff.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Enjoy a breath taking scenic evening paddle along the lake before adventuring into small caves filled with constellations of Glowworms. This tour is perfect for families with stable and easy to use kayaks and expert kayaking guides. The tour leads you to small caves on the edge of the lake where as you enter you are completely surrounded by incredible galaxies of glowing lights created by the fungus gnat creature. A truly unique and magical tour small group tour in Rotorua.
• Paddle Board Rotorua, Rotorua Lakes District, Rotorua New Zealand
Departure Point :Boyes Beach, 73 Millar Road, Lake Ōkareka, Rotorua 3076, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring:
- For kayaking in summer months (Dec, Jan, February) we recommend wearing swim wear with thermal leggings/gym type leggings and a thermal top layer, fleece jersey and light jacket. For Kayaking outside of summer (March-November) please wear swim wear, thermal leggings/gym type leggings and a thermal top layer with a minimum of three upper layers which are preferably fleece or wool. Please also bring a woolen beanie and woolen gloves. If it looks like rain a rain jacket also. Water shoes are recommended, but are provided free of charge if needed.
- Towel and warm clothes to get changed into after the tour.
- A sense of fun and adventure.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.