Rotorua: Lake Rotoiti Starlight Kayaking Tour
Friendly professional and knowledgable guide
Safety first mentality with certification by Outdoors Mark.
Small tour groups for an intimate experience
Explore the beauty of Lake Rotoiti and the magical secret glowworm cave!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayak and equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled Water and Chocolate
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
- Swimwear and Towel
- If Hotel Pickup is required please select the Hotel pick up option.
- An additional cost per person does apply to Hotel pickup/drop off.
Neighbouring the famous Lake Rotorua, our Scenic Lake Rotoiti Day tour offers both an experience in two of New Zealand’s best kept secrets.
Paddle past the cascading native bush admiring the classic kiwi baches dotted along the cliffs and coves. Learn the myths and legends of the Maori people linked to the area while exploring the quiet lake and it’s abundance of birdlife, before entering the glow worm cave. Glide further across the lake before you arrive at the Manupirua Hot Pools which are only accessible by water. This gives you a chance to relax with the locals in the natural geo-thermal pools while you admire the beauty of your surroundings.
• Lake Rotoiti Hot Pools, Ruahine Road Lake Rotoiti, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
Departure Point :41C Otaramarae Road, Okere Falls, Rotorua 3074, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please select the with Hotel pick up option on checkout. We will message you with the collection time please note this will be at least 30-45minutes before tour departure.We pick up from any accommodation provider in the Rotorua Central and at Rotorua Airport for an additional $30.00 per person. Airports
- Rotorua Airport, Rotorua New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety is our priorty. We have limited our tours to smaller numbers and are ensuring that the highest possible sanitation levels are maintined. We want both our guests and our staff to feel safe at all times. We welcome any feedback on this.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.