Rotorua Lakes Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) Scenic Tour
Escape, Explore and Enjoy the Rotorua Lakes scenery with views only available by water on a 2.5-hour stand-up paddle board scenic tour. Feel the freedom paddle boarding offers as you escape the city and explore the natural lake environs. Expert, friendly and professional local guides make this paddle board tour the perfect holiday activity.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
- Wetsuits if needed
- Water booties (footwear)
- All paddle boarding equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
With various stunning locations and a maximum of 7 paddlers per guide this makes for an awesome paddle board trip with family and friends. We specialize in taking our customers to the most stunning lake locations perfect for those instagram snaps and travel diaries. Expert instruction by the guide enables you to make the most of this activity. Paddle Boarding is a truly eco-friendly way to travel over water and interact in the natural Rotorua Lake environs.
• Paddle Board Rotorua, Rotorua Lakes District, Rotorua New Zealand
Departure Point :1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking is essential.
- We provide a shuttle service to and from the I-site in central Rotorua, we also allow you to request pickups from central Rotorua we will contact you to confirm your pickup destination.
- Allow 2.5 hours for the round trip.
- The maximum number of customers per tour is 7, so book in quick!
- We will do our best to get in touch well in advance if the weather looks bad, unfortunately sometimes mother nature wins. If our regulations allow us to operate then we will operate.
- A weight limit of 105kg applies
- Suitable for all ages above 6 years old.
- All children (16 and under) must be supervised by a responsible adult (18 or over).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.