Rotorua Rafting - Kaituna River White Water Rafting
Spend three adrenaline-crammed hours white water rafting down the Kaituna River on this tour from Rotorua. Start at a spot where wild waters meet subtropical rainforests and canyons engraved in the earth. Raft past beautiful cascading waterfalls, including the stunning Tutea Falls, and even take the opportunity to do some adventurous cliff diving. This tour is good for novice and expert rafters.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Equipment is provided for use: wetsuit, booties, helmet, buoyancy aids, and additional cold weather apparel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua Rafting
What's excluded :
- Swimwear and Towel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotorua Rafting, 761 State Highway 33, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
Experience the best rafting section in New Zealand on this exciting 3-hour white water rafting excursion from Rotorua. After getting a brief instructional, including safety procedures and some tips, hop on the raft and get ready for some adrenaline-flowing fun. Float down a deep canyon on the Kaituna River, which is lined with beautiful New Zealand native flora. Admire the subtropical scenery while flowing down the river, which starts off with some easy white water. Then continue on where the river builds in difficulty. Eventually, float right under a couple of majestic waterfalls.
Take the opportunity to jump in the river off a 10-foot (3-metre) cliff and marvel at the 23-foot (7-metre) Tutea Falls. Then head down the river for more action-packed rafting.
The tour concludes when you're dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :761 State Highway 33, Okere Falls 3074, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age limit: 10 years for half river trip, 13 years and over for full river trip (must fit safety equipment)
- Grade 5 action
- 1 Hour is spent on the river
- During the summer months, the river can reach temperatures of 25degrees.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.