Rotorua Stand-Up Paddle Board Glow Worm Tour
Paddle Board Rotorua has a unique flavor of tourism where we treat all of our tours as if we were taking a group of friends on a fun adventure and creating the best time possible. This tour is possibly the only glow-worm paddle board tour in the world, allows you to be immersed in nature and is fun and exciting with our friendly guides and staff.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All paddle boarding equipment
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFD)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Join Paddle Board Rotorua for an incredible guided sunset and night paddle board tour. After meeting your guide and other tour group members you will prepare for an epic night out with all necessary equipment provided. Your guide will then run through safety and detailed paddle board instruction before you take the helm on the water. Explore the shoreline and embrace the weather conditions of the evening as you follow your guide around the lake edge as night sets in. Once its dark, discover your adventurous side as your guide leads you inside incredible hidden caves home to galaxies of glow worms. Take ample time to enjoy the magical moments inside the caves before returning along your course in the dark. If it is a clear night the magic continues as the stars come out and the milky-way fills the sky. Back at the base you will feel like you have been in another world for the past few hours and will likely have made some new friends through the wonder of this experience.
Departure Point :Boyes Beach, 73 Millar Road, Bay of Plenty 3076, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring along:
- warm clothes appropriate for the season
- bottle of water
- Allow 3 hours for the round trip.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We follow the New Zealand Ministry of Health of health guidelines and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.