Rotorua Twilight Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour and Glow Worm Experience
Enjoy the Rotorua Lakes as the sun sets at twilight hour on an amazing stand-up paddle board scenic tour. Feel adventurous as you are guided past interesting rock formations and through hidden caves, en-route to a secret destination home to a galaxy of glow worms. The Twilight Paddle-Board and Glow Worm experience is a paddle-board adventure you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Water booties (footwear)
- All paddle boarding equipment
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFD)
- I-Phone pictures during tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Appreciate the convenience of a complimentary pick-up and return transfer from your central Rotorua accommodation or the Rotorua I site at 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua. Departing Rotorua a 15-20 minute drive begins during which time you will meet your small-group tour members as you descend to the lake which is home to hidden cave and rock formations perfect for exploration. Upon arrival at the lake your guides will unload all the necessary equipment as you enjoy the beach before you take to the waters on an amazing stand-up paddle board twilight tour. Choose your favorite color glow stick to remain visible to your guide when night falls as you paddle-board your way to discover hidden caves home to amazing galaxy formations of glow-worms. With knowledgeable and expert local guides ensuring you master stand-up paddle boarding quickly and keeping you together and on-course in the dark, you are sure to have an unforgettable night. The return shuttle transfer back to Rotorua is a time to relive the highlights of the experience and form lasting memories of your tour.
Departure Point :1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring along:
- wetsuit / warm swimwear
- bottle of water
- Allow 3 hours for the round trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.