Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
Tree Adventures is located in a rural West Auckland forest just 45 minutes from the city. Great team building or family group activity for any group size & ability.
Recommended add-on's for this trip are Muriwai beach, Bethells beach, Fairy Falls or Crystal Mountain
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Tree Adventures is one of New Zealand's top outdoors activities. Suitable for ages and lots of fun in big groups it's must do activity for anyone visiting Auckland for a day.
What exactly is a Tree Adventures course?
Tree Adventures is a forest adventure park offering 10 individual high wire confidence courses. Each course starts with a ladder that leads you to the first platform. From there you progress from tree to tree on a series of aerial activities, including high wires, swinging logs, balance beams and tree surfing.
Each activity is designed to test your balance while building confidence and, of course, ensuring that everyone has lots of fun. Once you have completed all of the activities on the course you are rewarded with an exhilarating flying fox ride back to the ground.
Departure Point :
Anywhere in Auckland that suits the customer including multiple pick-up or drop-off locations.
PortsViaduct Harbour, 85 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
AirportsAuckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
OtherAuckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.