Scenic Flight over Hauraki Gulf and Islands
The Hauraki Gulf is truly a slice of New Zealand paradise. Make your visit to Auckland Harbour an unforgettable one by experiencing a unique flight over the mesmerizing islands. As we fly you over Rangitoto’s crater and Motutapu, take in the spectacular view of the favourite getaway destination, Waiheke Island, with its award winning vineyards and magical sandy beaches. End your experience with a unique scene of the skyline of the City of Sails before water landing in the heart of the Auckland Harbour.
Duration: 50 min with 30 min flight.
Operates daily, all days of the year
This flight operates with a minimum of 4 adult fares
Passengers may be combined with other groups, unless a tour charter has been booked
Children under 2 are free of charge, children aged 2-12 years pay a child fare (which is 75% of the adult fare)
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Seaplane experience
What's excluded :
- Go Pro video (available for purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Seaplanes Ltd, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Passengers are expected to check-in at Auckland Seaplane’s base 15 minutes prior to departure time where their weight details will be taken.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Once on board the aircraft, passengers will cruise into the Auckland Harbour Aerodrome ready for take-off, enjoying views of yachts and the city skyline from the water.
Pass By: Rangitoto Island, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Scenic Fly over Devonport Navy Base - the home of the Royal New Zealand Navy, Auckland’s youngest volcano Rangitoto
Pass By: Motutapu Island, Auckland, New Zealand
Scenic fly over Motutapu Island
Pass By: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Scenic fly over Waiheke Island
Pass By: Rotoroa Island, Auckland New Zealand
Scenic fly over Rotoroa Island
Pass By: Maraetai, Auckland, New Zealand
Scenic fly over Motuihe Island, Brown’s Island, Maretai Beach, Mechanic’s Bay and the Auckland City skyline.
Departure Point :Wynyard Crossing Bridge, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Government contact tracing app QR code is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.