SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's General Admission
Dive under Auckland's waterfront and you'll discover spectacular secrets of the Southern Ocean and see the magic of an Antarctic fantasyland, complete with penguins strutting in fresh snow and ice! You'll get up close to the majestic King and playful Gentoo penguins, see jellyfish displays, find out how we look after our rescued turtles and check out the world's biggest species of stingray swimming above you at our curved tunnel. Experience over 30 live animal exhibits and see over 80 different species in the 13 themed zones.
per adult from
What's included :
- General Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on-site)
- Souvenir Photos (available to purchase on-site)
- Visit: SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Drive Ōrākei, Auckland Central, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
At SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium there is over 30 exhibits and more than 80 different species. Featuring 13 themed zones, SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium boasts unique attractions including world’s largest Sub-Antarctic penguin colony display, world’s only display of Spiny Sea Dragons and the world’s biggest species of stingray.
The Antarctic Encounter is a walk-through penguin encounter which allows visitors to get closer than ever before to the majestic King and playful Gentoo penguins.
Kelly Tarlton’s famous Shark Tunnel (The brainchild of renowned marine archaeologist and diver Kelly Tarlton), is home to New Zealand’s largest collection of sharks with Maori Pacifica themed.
The Rockpool Experience allows visitors to touch a starfish and, with Amazing Creation and Turtle Rescue interactive zones this truly is a great day out.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Drive Ōrākei, Auckland Central, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photography is allowed, however use of flashbulbs around the animals is prohibited
- Opens Thursday to Monday, closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Open from 9:30am to 5:00pm (last entry at 4.00pm)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child 15 years and under must enter with an adult over 16 years of age
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hygiene screens installed at Admissions, Cafe and Souvenir Shop counters
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.