Self Guided Bike Experience - Frankton/Kelvin Heights/Jack’s Point to Queenstown
- On your Self Guided Explorer Bike Experience, you can ride in your own time with no time deadlines as you make your way along the stunning scenic tracks back to Queenstown.
- Enjoy 365 days a year pickup. Once back to Queenstown, we can pick your gear up from your accommodation in Queesntown, Frankton or Arthurs Point or from the iconic Speight's Ale House located in Central Queenstown.
- Choose to ride on our Cruiser bikes or our Premium e-bikes. All our bikes are the brand NEW 2020 models.
- Frankton, Kelvin Heights and Jack’s Point and the surrounding trails are home to world-class award-winning golf courses, stunning Lord of the Rings scenery and much more.
- We also can be flexible with departure times. Just let us know and we will try and cater to your group's needs.
- You will also have your driver's cell phone number to contact in case your plans change during the day.
- Convenient door to door pick up/drop off at your Queenstown accommodation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All gear included - helmet, map, locks, repair kit and local knowledge
- Enjoy door to door drop off and pick up services at the end of your hire for your bike and gear - We operate 365 days of the year
- Explore from Arrowtown back to Queenstown at your own pace while enjoying the stunning lake, mountain and gorge views
- Ride at your own pace and stop at many great cafes, bars and restaurants + customer designed maps
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
You will be picked up from your Queenstown accommodation and taken on a stunning scenic 15-20 minute shuttle journey to either Frankton, Kelvin Heights or Jack’s Point, depending on where you would like to start your journey.
Once you arrive, the friendly team will set you up on your brand new Premium E-Bike or Cruiser Hardtail bike, provide a safety briefing and then talk through the best routes plus some great spots and hidden local highlights to visit along the way. The custom-designed maps that you will be provided with will help you to make the most of your time exploring your way back to Queenstown.
Suitable for beginner/intermediate/experienced riders. All riders need to be 14 years and above. You can choose to be dropped Frankton (7km), Kelvin Heights (14km) or Jack’s Point (23km).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once booked, we will email you straight away to find out your accommodation that you would like picked up from. Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.