Self Guided Explorer Bike Experience from Arrowtown to Queenstown
- On your Self Guided Explorer Bike Experience, you can ride in your own time with no time deadlines as you make your way along the stunning scenic tracks back to Queenstown.
- Enjoy 365 days a year pickup. Once back to Queenstown, we can pick your gear up from your accommodation in Queesntown, Frankton or Arthurs Point or from the iconic Speight's Ale House located in Central Queenstown.
- Choose to ride on our Cruiser bikes or our Premium e-bikes. All our bikes are the brand NEW 2020 models.
- Arrowtown, Lower Shotover and Frankton and the surrounding trails are home to world-class award-winning golf courses, stunning Lord of the Rings scenery, historic gold mining history and famous bridges and much more.
- We also can be flexible with departure times. Just let us know and we will try and cater to your group's needs.
- You will also have your driver's cell phone number to contact in case your plans change during the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All gear included - helmet, map, locks, repair kit and local knowledge
- Enjoy door to door drop off and pick up services at the end of your hire for your bike and gear - We operate 365 days of the year
- Explore from Arrowtown back to Queenstown at your own pace while enjoying the stunning lake, mountain and gorge views
- Ride at your own pace and stop at many great cafes, bars and restaurants + customer designed maps
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Enjoy being picked up from your accommodation and taken on a stunning scenic 20-minute shuttle journey to Arrowtown. Once in Arrowtown you will be set up on your Bike, receive a safety briefing and then be talked through the best routes and great spots plus some hidden local highlights to visit along the way. Before you leave Arrowtown on your ride, you’re welcome to enjoy a bite to eat or coffees and then when you are ready, set off at your own pace along the stunning Arrow, Kawarau and Shotover Rivers and lake trails plus unique historic bridges. The custom-designed maps that you will be provided with will help you to make the most of your time exploring your way back to Queenstown.
Suitable for intermediate/experienced riders. All riders need to be 14 years and above. You can choose to be dropped halfway to Arrowtown and ride back to Queenstown or dropped at Arrowtown and ride back to Queenstown.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once booked, we will email you straight away to find out your accommodation that you would like picked up from. Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.