Self-Guided Street Art Adventure Game in Dunedin | The Tagger's Influence
You’re an internet star on the rise, known for your stylish photos and witty hashtags on the popular social media platform, Gramblr. Lilly Freedom, notable social media agent, has slid into your DMs with an offer to earn thousands (of likes) and to become a bonafide celebrity for at least 15 minutes.
To ensure you’ve got what it takes, she’s asked you and your equally attractive friends to find a secret piece of art by the elusive Blanksy in the Dunedin street art scene and create the next viral post.
Can you and your group find the artwork and snap some #dunnerstunner pics along the way?
What are City Adventure Games?
- Experience the unique street art scene of Dunedin in an exciting new way.
- Work together in a team of 2-5 as you take part in an immersive narrative.
- Navigate down vibrant alleyways by deciphering cryptic clues sent to your phone to discover hidden artworks.
What's included :
- Clues and hints delivered to your phone via Messenger
What's excluded :
- Charges for cellular data required to send and receive messages
Pass By: Dunedin Street Art, Dunedin New Zealand
Discover the unique street art scene of Dunedin and locate artworks down hidden alleyways.
Departure Point :81 Moray Place, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Return Detail :60 Vogel Street, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Messages sent and received via Facebook Messenger.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Walking distance of 2km over approximately 2 hours.
- Phones or phone services not provided.
- Nearby food and drink suggestions at end of game.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff