Shore Excursion: Private Full Day Bespoke Vintage Car Tour inc Lunch
Be picked up in style in one of our luxurious fleet of vintage & classic cars and take a step back in time through our Art Deco City and beyond. Drive through the breath-taking countryside, visit local vineyards, sample some fantastic ales and ciders or perhaps indulge in some freshly made chocolates.
Our bespoke tours are designed for you to enjoy the Bay your way.
Tell us what you like and we will design an itinerary to suit you. With all the beautiful Art Deco architecture and history to explore, let your chauffeur guide you through the immaculately preserved streets of the bygone era.
A delicious 2-course lunch at one of the region's top restaurants is included during the tour. The stunning Hawke's Bay has so much to offer, a full day with us will showcase all the very best in this breathtaking slice of paradise.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Hooters Vintage & Classic Vehicle Hire
- Entry/Admission - Craggy Range
- Entry/Admission - Te Mata Estate Winery & Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Clearview Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Zeffer Cider
- Entry/Admission - The Silky Oak Chocolate Company
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hooters Vintage & Classic Vehicle Hire, 27 Wakefield Street, Onekawa, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Enjoy a personal guided tour of the Hooters collection of vintage vehicles and automobila.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Craggy Range, 253 Waimarama Road Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, Hastings 4294 New Zealand
OPTIONAL - Stop at this architecturally acclaimed winery to taste a range of wines. There is the option to upgrade to their prestige tasting for an additional fee.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Te Mata Estate Winery & Vineyards, Te Mata Estate Winery, 349 Te Mata Road,, Havelock North 4157 New Zealand
OPTIONAL - Visit the oldest winery building in New Zealand and taste a range of wines, a must for any lovers of big reds.
Vineyard tours can be arranged for an additional fee.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clearview Estate Winery, 194 Clifton Road, Te Awanga 4180 New Zealand
OPTIONAL - Located in the beautiful seaside town of Te Awanga, Clearview is slightly off the beaten track and has a wonderfully bohemian vibe and fantastic wines to match.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zeffer Cider, 1747 Korokipo Road, Hastings 4183 New Zealand
For those who fancy something other than wine, Zeffer offers a range of fruit-driven low sugar ciders including seasonal fruit and spice infusions to really put a smile on your face. 1 tasting paddle per couple included, additional drinks available at your own discretion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Silky Oak Chocolate Company, 1131 Links Road Hawkes Bay, Napier 4183 New Zealand
OPTIONAL - Stop and sample handcrafted chocolates and perhaps purchase a sweet treat for later. There is even a chocolate museum if you wish to learn the origins of everyone's favourite bean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you from and return you to anywhere within Hawke's Bay. Modern transfer may be required for some locations not suitable for vintage cars.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children Under 8 years old prohibited from open top cars, permitted in closed top cars
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 4 people per car, but multiple cars per booking are available on request
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as can get chilly in an open top but blankets are provided
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Hooters Vintage & Classic Vehicle Hire