Shotover River Extreme Jet Boat Ride in Queenstown, New Zealand
Prepare yourself for the ultimate jet boating experience with Shotover Jet - the unique, breathtaking white water ride and adrenaline rush you’ll never forget!
per adult from
Duration 25 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Jet boat ride
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
THE SPECTACULAR SHOTOVER CANYONS. ONLY WE CAN TAKE YOU THERE!
The only way to experience our Canyons, see their beauty and feel their power, is to come on a journey with us, the world’s most exciting jet boat ride. A unique combination of beauty and power, it’s an experience like no other, blending pristine natural landscape with wall to wall canyon action from start to finish!
Proudly owned by Ngāi Tahu, the Māori people of this land, our connection to the Kimiākau (Shotover River) goes back centuries. As the home of our tīpuna (ancestors), this place is part of us. Only we have access to the spectacular Shotover Canyons and no one knows this area like we do!
• Shotover Jet, 3 Arthur's Point Road, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
Departure Point :3 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point, Queenstown 9371, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years and child must be at least 3 feet (1 meter) in height; dependent on water conditions, the operator reserves the right to increase the minimum height to 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- Lifejackets are provided
- Please allow 1.5 hours for return trip from Queenstown if taking shuttle bus
- Locker facilities available for personal belongings
- Check-in is 30 min prior to jet boat ride departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.