Skip the Line: Dangerous Skies WWII Exhibition - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
Visit the ‘Dangerous Skies’ exhibition which features stories from World War II at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Museum. These are tales of daring, valour and tragedy stretching from the British Isles to the forests of Germany, an embattled but courageous Russia and the Pacific. Two of the star attractions are a Griffon powered Mk.XIVe Spitfire and a Focke Wulf 190. Women also feature more prominently in this exhibition and the Battle of Stalingrad is the stage for an immersive experience that is both entertaining and chillingly thought provoking.
Choose from a guided highlights tour or the self-guided option.
per adult from
45 to 420 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
The museum is open 7 days throughout the year with the exception of Christmas Day. Last entry is from 4pm and we close at 5pm. We recommend that you allow a minimum of 45-minute to visit this exhibition.
On the 1st of November 2016, the highly-anticipated unveiling of Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre’s second exhibition ‘Dangerous Skies’ took place. Utilizing the talents of both homegrown and internationally based experts the resulting displays have evolved yet again. Today the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, is a world-class destination for the appreciation of historic aircraft. Not just for enthusiasts, the centre tells the story of aviation during World Wars’ I & II, the time in which the most intense period of aviation development took place.
Departure Point :Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Coffee Kiosk and light refreshments available
- Souvenirs available for purchase
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.