Skip the Line: Odyssey Sensory Maze Entry Auckland Ticket
Odyssey is an a-maze-ing adventure where while trying to find your way out you will experience darker challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles and challenges, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations that all together provide you with a unique experience that you will never forget!
Odyssey is fun for all ages, great family entertainment and definitely a must see for all tourists. The incredible journey through Odyssey takes around 20 -30 minutes however there is no time limit to your adventure and you are free to discover Odyssey at your own pace. Odyssey is recommended for those aged 8 and over but if you would like to enquire about how suitable Odyssey is for your young ones, please feel free to get in touch!
What's included :
- No time limit - explore at your own pace
- Free photo included
- Entry/Admission - Odyssey Sensory Maze
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions however we are based on Queen Street, Auckland's busiest street in the centre of the city
Upon entering Odyssey Sensory Maze Auckland you'll be greeted by our friendly customer service representatives. A member of the customer service team will then begin to get you prepared to enter into our world of a-maze-ment including a full safety briefing as well as storing your personal items safely away in a locker for you to collect upon completing the maze. We'll also be happy to explain to you what you can expect to experience inside the maze but we like to keep the maze a bit of a mystery so we won't tell you everything you'll find... we'll leave that for you to discover on your journey. Once you're fully informed and prepared for the maze you'll then be left to enter the maze and explore each of our 12 rooms at leisure.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Strongly recommended that children 8 and under be accompanied by an adult
- Throughout Odyssey there are numerous special lighting effects, unusual sounds, illusions and dark spaces.
- If any of these concern you and/or you have any of the following conditions:
- are pregnant
- physical disability
- Heart conditions
- we advise that you let us know.
- When inside Odyssey Sensory Maze, you will be asked at all times to adhere to the following rules:
- No personal belongings are to be taken inside the maze.
- No shoes are allowed to be worn inside the maze.
- No running throughout the maze.
- You are not permitted to move backwards within the maze.
- You must be respectful of other visitors.
- We ask that you ensure you’re entirely comfortable before entering Odyssey and understand that you are entering at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for loss of property or injury to any person.
- Dress code: Comfortable clothing
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands