Skip the Line: Staglands Wildlife Reserve Entry Ticket
Use your all-day admission ticket to Staglands Wildlife Reserve located in the Akatarawa Valley near Wellington and enjoy the unique and exciting opportunity to connect with nature and feed and freely interact with native New Zealand wildlife in a beautiful, natural environment.
At Staglands visitors can feed and freely interact with wildlife in beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the walk-through aviaries full of brilliantly colored, twittering birds. Meet free roaming kune kune piglets and delight in their company. Cuddle up to gorgeous guinea pigs and rabbits at The Stables. Watch the rainbow and brown trout fighting over their dinner in The Trout & Eel Pool. Get up close and personal with enchanting fallow deer in The Deer Park. Discover the magical world of The Secret Garden. Experience the nooks and crannies of The Old Bush Settlement - a nostalgic recreation of an abandoned settlement.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunchtime feed tour daily at 12:45pm
- Off-Road Tractor-Trailer Rides (weekends, school holidays and public holidays 11:30am - 3:30pm circumstances allowing)
- Entry/Admission - Staglands Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- Animal food (available to purchase)
- Trout food (available to purchase)
- Cafe food & drinks
- Visit: Staglands Wildlife Reserve, 2362 Akatarawa Road, Upper Hutt 5372 New Zealand
Staglands Wildlife Reserve features a variety of streams, ponds, hills and gullies which have been created and developed over the past 40 years. Located in the picturesque Akatarawa Valley in Upper Hutt near Wellington, Staglands Wildlife Reserve & Cafe offers the opportunity for people of all ages to discover the wonders of the natural world in a safe and fun environment.
Join the free lunchtime feed tour which runs daily at 12:45pm and enjoy an extra special encounter with native birds and eels.
Get off the beaten track with the free tractor-trailer rides that include an exhilarating river crossing. These run on weekends, school holidays & public holidays between 11:30am and 3:30pm (circumstances allowing).
Pack a picnic and your togs and make a day of it (there are complimentary barbeques and delicious swimming holes to enjoy). Alternatively, savor the delicious food, beverages and sweet treats available in the on-site cafe housed in a stunning handcrafted log building.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear closed footwear
- Paths are graveled and widely accessible
- Bring a raincoat or umbrella in case of rain (disposable ponchos available onsite to purchase)
- Complimentary BBQ facilities
- Limited access for wheelchairs and double pushchairs.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.