Skip the Line: Waitangi Treaty Grounds Experience Pass
Spend the day exploring the Waitangi Treaty Grounds while soaking up the scenery and story of New Zealand’s most important historic site.
Your Waitangi Experience Pass includes admission to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, entry to the brand new Museum of Waitangi, an informative (50-minute) guided tour, cultural performance (30-minutes), Waitangi – Birthplace of a Nation introductory film and full access to New Zealand’s most important historic site, featured icons, bush walks and the spectacular views of the Bay of Islands.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- All activities
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Waitangi Treaty Grounds
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Waitangi Treaty Grounds, 1 Tau Henare Dr, Paihia New Zealand
Discover the history of New Zealand
Waitangi Treaty Grounds welcomes you on a journey of discovery through New Zealand’s most important historic site.
An absolute ‘must-do’ for all visitors to New Zealand, the award-winning Waitangi Treaty Grounds is one of our nation’s premier attractions and tells New Zealand’s story of two peoples coming together as one, under the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Enjoy an inspiring and interactive full day experience through Waitangi’s contemporary museum, powerful Māori cultural performances in an authentic Meeting House, entertaining guided tours, engaging visitor centre, lush native forest and gardens, inspiring art gallery and carving studio, traditional Māori waka (canoe) and hāngi, tranquil café and so much more, all with stunning views over the Bay of Islands.
Journey through our nation’s past to explore the many strands and stories of the people, events and places that have woven together to shape our nation’s history.
The story of Waitangi begins the journey of Aotearoa New Zealand.
26 December to 28 February – 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm
01 March to 24 December – 11am, 1pm & 3pm
26 December to 28 February – Tours depart every 30 minutes between 10am and 4:30pm
01 March to 24 December –Tours depart every hour on the hour between 10am and 4pm
Allow at least 2.5 hours. Day Pass is valid for two consecutive days.
Departure Point :Waitangi Treaty Grounds, 1 Tau Henare Dr, Paihia New Zealand
Departure Time :7/19/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.