We offer the highest tandem skydive in New Zealand where you can jump from 20,000ft! Attached to your instructor you will freefall for 80+ seconds at a speed of 200+km/hr with stunning views of both the east and west coasts of NZ, Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Mt Ruapehu and even Mt Taranaki.
Located in Parakai, we are an easy 45 minutes drive from Auckland City. Free pickup is provided from Auckland City, subject to availability. If you choose to drive here we have free parking on site.
What's included :
- Tandem skydive from chosen height
- Return transport from Auckland City (subject to availability). Pickup is from the Sky Tower or selected hotels
- All equipment provided, all you need to do is wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes (trainers, sneakers)
- Full safety briefing
What's excluded :
- Photo & video packages are available to purchase on the day
Upon arrival you will sign in on an iPad, and then be called to our briefing room to watch a short video which will show you what to expect throughout your experience. There are lockers onsite to store your personal belongings. We have pens onsite so you can write a message on your hands! Then it is time to meet your tandem instructor. You will be provided with a protective jumpsuit, harness, hat and goggles. Your instructor will start your photo and video package on the ground. Now it is time to walk to the plane. After boarding the plane you will enjoy an amazing scenic flight for approximately 20 minutes. Once you reach your chosen altitude the door will open and the adrenalin will be pumping.
Freefall for up to 85 insane seconds at a speed of 200+ km/hr. After freefall you will enjoy the serenity of a beautiful parachute ride for approximately 5 minutes. As soon as you land safely back at our base you will want to do it all over again! After approximately 20 minutes your photos and video will be ready and you can view it on our screens.
• Skydive Auckland, 73 Green Road Parakai, Auckland Central, Auckland 0874 New Zealand
Departure Point :West Auckland Airport Parakai, 76 Green Road, Parakai 0874, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free return transport (subject to availability) from Auckland's Sky Tower or selected hotels in the CBD. When you make your booking we will confirm a pickup time and location.Skydive Auckland is an easy 45 minute drive from Auckland City and we have plenty of onsite parking available.
Departure Time :20,000ft, highest skydive NZ 2/22/2016 - 3/31/2022
16,000ft Skydive 2/22/2016 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We do have a 100kg weight restriction
- If you are under 18 years old you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you. 20,000ft skydives are limited to those who are 15 years or over.
- Weather conditions can change, so we ask you to contact us 1 hour prior to your booking to confirm the weather is suitable. If not, we will help you reschedule
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.