Skyline Rotorua & Velocity Valley Double Adventure Experience
Release your fight-or-flight hormone! Where speed, adrenaline and fear collide. Totally unique High adrenaline action adventures in Rotorua. New Zealand's premier multi-activity adventure sports centre. A wide range of high octane activities to test even the most adventurous spirit. There's something for everyone, here, so get geared up for a whole day of heart-in-your-mouth thrills and spills for all the family. Experience 5 iconic New Zealand adrenaline adventures within one location, Agrojet, free fall Xtreme, Shweeb, swoop or splash – we make fast fun for everyone!
Travel on the Skyline Gondola up the side of Mount Ngongotaha. Experience spectacular views of Lake Rotorua, the city and steaming geothermal vistas. Nestle into a Luge cart and zip off with friends or family to discover who has the skills to master the Luge. Enjoy scenic forest views as you speed down the tracks in your luge cart. Choose from a range of tracks and set the speed yourself. Once Is Never Enough!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided return transfers from Auckland
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
- Complimentary refreshments and water on board
- Admission to Velocity Valley 4 Ride Combo adventure
- 4 amazing rides to choose from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
- Expert instructors and all safety equipment
- Admission to return skyline Gondola Ride
- Package of 4 x Luge rides per person on this tour
- Experience the thrilling Velocity Valley in Rotorua
- 5 iconic adventure experiences in one place
- Mix and match the four rides you prefer the most
- Plummet 40 meters and reach speeds of up to 130 kmph
- A jet boat experience on the ‘Agrojet’
- Thrilling, scenic Luge tracks through redwood forest
- Entry/Admission - Velocity Valley Adrenaline Park
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Rotorua
What's excluded :
- Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velocity Valley Adrenaline Park, 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotahā, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
Velocity Valley Adventure Park, where speed, adrenaline and fear collide provides the Ultimate New Zealand Adventure Experience with something to suit everyone. Experience up to 5 iconic adventure experiences in one place, home of Speed and Adrenaline has the world’s only Shweeb – a human-powered monorail racetrack, Rotorua Bungy – a New Zealand icon, and Agrojet - the fastest jet sprint experience in NZ, swing from 40m towards the earth at 130kmph on NZ’s one and only Swoop, and the Southern Hemispheres’ only wind tunnel - the Freefall Xtreme. . Our experienced, professional crew are with you all the way through, guaranteeing your needs are met.
Am I Too short? Too tall? Too fat? Too skinny? Too wide? Too Young? Too Old?……….The answer is NO you’re not, just follow these simple guidelines for each activity.
Included in this package is a Velocity Valley 4 Ride Combo adventure
Choose your FOUR rides from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skyline Rotorua, 178 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
The Skyline Rotorua is the most spectacular way to take in the 180 degree views of Lake Rotorua, the city and surrounding district. This is an all-weather must do attraction suitable for all ages. After ascending high above Rotorua by Gondola, you will experience a day filled of adventure and comfort with a range of activities that will keep you entertained. No visit would be complete without a ride down one of Skyline’s luge tracks. The luge is a world first! With three different track options and over 5kms of track to ride, once is certainly never enough! Riders have full control, over the 3 wheel, gravity-based luge cart.
Nestle into a Luge cart & zip off with friends or family to discover who has the skills to master the Luge. First up, ride the sweeping bends of the Scenic track through the Redwoods Forest. After a stunning chair-lift ride back to the top, the Intermediate & Advanced tracks await. Skyline Rotorua is your ticket to an unforgettable holiday fuelled with adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Grand Mercure Auckland, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the conditions, walking shoes, Sun protection, jacket/warm layer, and bring a camera & any essential personal items.
- Participants must be at least 1 metre tall for all activities at Velocity Valley Adventure Park.
- There are no age restrictions but a minimum weight of 25kgs at velocity valley Adventure Park.
- Most travelers can participate
- The legal age for bungy jumping in New Zealand is 10 years of age. If you are 15 years of age and under, you must have parental or guardian consent. Minimum weight is 35KGS or 77lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with heart problems, people with back problems, neurological issues.
- At Skyline luge experience, Children must be at least 6 years old to be allowed to ride the Luge alone.
- Under 6 years old they can ride the Luge in tandem with an adult.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.