Skyline Rotorua & Velocity Valley Double Adventure Experience
Release your fight-or-flight hormone!
At Velocity Valley, where speed, adrenaline and fear collide. Experience 5 iconic New Zealand adrenaline adventures within one location, there’s something for everyone –from 5 to 105, from novice to seasoned pro. Pedal, free fall, launch, propel, swoop or splash – we make fast fun for everyone! Skyline, a Fun, Family-Friendly Rotorua Activity! Jump on-board one of the eight-seater Gondola cabins and experience spectacular views of Lake Rotorua, the city and steaming geothermal vistas. Nestle into a Luge cart and zip off with friends or family to discover who has the skills to master the Luge. First up, ride the sweeping bends of the Scenic track through the Redwoods Forest. After a stunning chair-lift ride back to the top, the Intermediate and Advanced tracks await. Once Is Never Enough!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided return transfers from Auckland
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
- Complimentary refreshments and water on board
- Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
- Velocity Valley 4 Ride Combo adventure
- Choose your FOUR rides from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
- Mix and match the four rides you prefer the most
- Flexibility to try each ride once or maybe drop one ride and double up on another
- Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Shweeb Racer and Swoop are all equivalent to 1 Adventure Ride
- Skyline Gondola ride which takes 7 minutes one way
- package of 4 x Luge rides per person on this tour
- Entry/Admission - Velocity Valley Adrenaline Park
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Rotorua
What's excluded :
- Additional $5 for adult to accompany a child under 6 years to ride the Luge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velocity Valley Adrenaline Park, 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
Velocity Valley Adventure Park, where speed, adrenaline and fear collide provides the Ultimate New Zealand Adventure Experience with something to suit everyone. Experience up to 5 iconic adventure experiences in one place, home of Speed and Adrenaline has the world’s only Shweeb – a human-powered monorail racetrack, Rotorua Bungy – a New Zealand icon, and Agrojet - the fastest jet sprint experience in NZ, swing from 40m towards the earth at 130kmph on NZ’s one and only Swoop, and the Southern Hemispheres’ only wind tunnel - the Freefall Xtreme. . Our experienced, professional crew are with you all the way through, guaranteeing your needs are met.
Am I Too short? Too tall? Too fat? Too skinny? Too wide? Too Young? Too Old?……….The answer is NO you’re not, just follow these simple guidelines for each activity.
Included in this package is a Velocity Valley 4 Ride Combo adventure
Choose your FOUR rides from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skyline Rotorua, 178 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
The Skyline Rotorua is the most spectacular way to take in the 180 degree views of Lake Rotorua, the city and surrounding district. This is an all-weather must do attraction suitable for all ages. After ascending high above Rotorua by Gondola, you will experience a day filled of adventure and comfort with a range of activities that will keep you entertained. No visit would be complete without a ride down one of Skyline’s luge tracks. The luge is a world first! With three different track options and over 5kms of track to ride, once is certainly never enough! Riders have full control, over the 3 wheel, gravity-based luge cart.
Nestle into a Luge cart & zip off with friends or family to discover who has the skills to master the Luge. First up, ride the sweeping bends of the Scenic track through the Redwoods Forest. After a stunning chair-lift ride back to the top, the Intermediate & Advanced tracks await. Skyline Rotorua is your ticket to an unforgettable holiday fuelled with adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Grand Mercure Auckland, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Velocity Valley -Package is valid for one person only. Cannot be shared between people
- Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Shweeb Racer and Swoop are all equivalent to 1 Adventure Ride.
- At Skyline luge experience, Children must be at least 6 years old to be allowed to ride the Luge alone; if they are under 6 years old they can ride the Luge in tandem with an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.