Small Bus Onshore Experience Trail Of Marlborough -12-18 Seats
Hop on board for the very best of Marlborough's Highlights. Your onshore excursion will include spectacular scenic views, great tasting wines, gourmet treats and a choice of heritage options at the Omaka Aviation Centre.
Omaka Heritage Aviation Centre is one of the highlights of this tour and is an optional activity. An amazing spectacle of Peter Jackson;s classic aircraft in replica real life displays on WW1 and WW2 events. Rejoin the tour after a two hour experience.
Combine your tour with Marlborough wine tasting, along with tastings of local cheese, manuka honey, boutique chocolates and more....
Light refreshment of local produce is not included but a treat you should not miss.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Spy Valley Wines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A stop that is a must do and taste
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Spy Valley Wines, 37 Lake Timara Road West, Blenheim 7276 New Zealand
Sensational local wines for tasting and landscape scenery of hills and vineyards
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marlborough Region, Marlborough Region, South Island
A perfect scenic journey from Picton through to Blenheim the largest wine region of New Zealand. Stopping for wine, gourmet tastings and local options. A platter lunch at your cost is enjoyed at a local wine venue. 5 hours is quoted as per the full tour day.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Picton, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also be at the Picton Visitor Centre steps so look out for us with a signboard with your name. Turn left as you get off bus and follow the blue line on footpath. If you miss us go to carpark and look out for us with your name on signboard near the vehicle.Ports
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.