Small-Group Zipline Adventure in Queenstown
Find out why Queenstown is New Zealand’s adrenaline capital with this zipline adventure! Launching from the Ziptrek Treehouse at the Skyline Gondola summit, you’ll zipline down the mountain and take in panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu and the snow-capped Remarkables mountain range. With three tours to choose from it's fun for everyone - whether you are looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure, excited by the thrill of the world's steepest tree-to-tree zipline, or taking the plunge on our newest tour; the Kereru, which features a 21 metre drop!
per adult from
What's included :
- Zipline tour
- Two professional zipline guides
- All equipment
- Hat and gloves in winter
What's excluded :
- Skyline gondola ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Ziptrek offer an exhilarating zipline eco-adventure situated 450m (1500ft) above Queenstown. You'll hang out in magnificent treehouses, breathe pristine mountain air and glide through the treetops on a series of ziplines with spectacular views. Your knowledgeable guides will manage everything technical, while you enjoy a thrilling tour with an environmental focus.
Departure Point :Ziptrek Guest Services Treehouse, Top of Gondola, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Prior to your arrival it is mandatory to complete a Participant Consent Form. The web link to this form will be within your voucher
- Gondola tickets are not included in price - we recommend a minimum of 40 minutes to access the upper Skyline complex from the base terminal, or at least 60 minutes in peak times
- Please bring an extra layer of clothing year round! Jackets, hats and gloves are recommended. Closed toe shoes are essential (no sandals, flip flops or heels)
- The maximum weight for any Ziptrek Ecotour is 125kg (275lbs)
- Youths under the age of 14 years MUST be accompanied by a paying adult (15 years and over) on tour. Those 17 years and under must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian who is 18 years or over.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you or anyone in your group has a medical condition or a recent injury please bring this to our attention. Pregnant woman are unable to go on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.