Snap Rentals: Quote Booking
Snap Rentals offers the best deals on car hire in New Zealand. With depots in Auckland and Christchurch. We offer unlimited kms, and dont charge for additonal drivers.
- Day 1 :Meals :None
Open 365 days a year, 8am - 5:30pm. We offer a transfer to and from the airport to our depot for an additional $10 per hire each way.
There are four levels of insurance excess options available to the hirer.
– Risky Business Insurance: Our rates include Risky Business Insurance with an excess of NZ$2000.00. i.e. There is no extra cost.
– Hedge Your Bets Insurance: The hirer can choose to pay an additional NZ$12.00 per day (to a maximum of fifty (50) days) and reduce the insurance excess/bond to NZ$1000.00.
– Full Noise Insurance: The hirer can choose to pay an additional NZ$16.00 per day (to a maximum of fifty (50) days) and reduce the insurance excess/bond to NZ$0 ($nil).
Full Noise Insurance includes the following:
- One complete windscreen or multiple windscreen chips
- Multiple tyre replacement
Please note, if the hirer uses Full Noise Insurance to make a claim during the hire (e.g. in the instance of where a police report is issued, or if the windscreen is replaced) Full Noise Insurance is void for the remainder of the hire. It is at the discretion of Snap Rentals to decide whether Full Noise insurance can be issued again. Full Noise insurance does not cover lost or replacement keys, damage caused from snow chains, underbody or over body damage, or towage costs associated with any damage.
– Restricted License (P Plates) Insurance: Restricted or P Plate Licence holders are required to take out this insurance with their hire at the cost of NZ$23.00 per day (to a maximum of fifty (50) days). Full Noise Insurance is included within this insurance.
Windscreen and Tyre Insurance
The hirer can choose to pay an additional NZ$8 per day (to a maximum of fifty (50) days) to be covered for any damage to the windscreen and tyres of your rental vehicle.
Insurance options do not cover loss or damage to accessories hired.