A one day paddle, starting at Cherry Grove, Taumarunui (known to the local Māori as Ngāhuinga) you'll paddle along the upper Whanganui River to Ohinepane and experience plenty of rapids along the way. Great for those with limited time. You can also take a pit stop at the lavender farm along the way for a cuppa!
All tours include:
• Personal Locator Beacon
• A hot or cold refreshment at the end of your journey
• Secure vehicle storage
• Hot shower on return to base
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal Locator Beacon
- Comprehensive safety briefing prior to departure
- Secure vehicle storage
- Hot shower on return to base
- A hot or cold refreshment at the end of your journey
What's excluded :
Great for those with limited time. A one day paddle, starting at Cherry Grove, Taumarunui (known to the local Māori as Ngāhuinga) you'll paddle along the upper Whanganui River to Ohinepane and experience plenty of rapids along the way.
• Lauren's Lavender Farm, 1381 River Road, Taumarunui 3991 New Zealand
Departure Point :985 State Highway 4, Manunui 3992, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up clients from their accomodation, Taumarunui New World, or Taumarunui i-Site.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.