Steaming Cliffs Kayak
This tour is exclusive only to Paddle Board Rotorua as vehicle access to Lake Rotomahana is private. Lake Rotomahana is believed to be where the famous Pink and White terraces are buried and Waimangu Volcanic Valley is home to the worlds youngest geothermal system. The steaming cliffs area of shoreline is breathtaking and is completely unique to this special lake.
What's included :
- All kayaking and safety equipment
- Steaming Cliffs Kayak
- Viewing of unique Geothermal Wonders
- Kayaking Footwear
What's excluded :
- Kayaking clothing (customer to wear)
Explore the amazing scenery of Lake Rotomahana on this spectacular guided kayaking tour. Watch the steam rise from the steaming cliffs as you are immersed in the wonders of worlds youngest geothermal system. Along the way you will learn the story of this incredible valley as you paddle your way past geothermal features only found in this beautiful part of New Zealand. This tour is simply incredible and is exclusive to Paddle Board Rotorua thanks to Waimangu Volcanic Valley. All kayaking equipment is provided however you are required to wear appropriate kayaking clothing.
• Lake Rotomahana, Waimangu New Zealand
Departure Point :Waimangu Volcanic Valley, 587 Waimangu Road, Rotorua 3043, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Staff and customers are required to follow the New Zealand Ministry of Health Guidelines relevant to the Alert Levels in New Zealand as advised by the New Zealand government.