Sundowner Evening Cruise - 2 hour evening sailing cruise with swim stop
Sundowner Evening Cruise, a summertime special!
Departing Paihia beachfront at 5pm. The boat pulls right up to the beach where you can step aboard from the shore line. Enjoy a relaxed sail aboard a smooth sailing catamaran in a peaceful setting, while the sun is going down. For those who want to enjoy the beauty of an evening cruise taking in the sights of the idyllic Bay of Islands, the Sundowner Cruise is a perfect start to a good night out with friends and family, a romantic getaway, or just the perfect escape from the daily grind!
• Experience sailing at it's best, make the most of the beautiful sea breeze. Watch the wind fill the sails, kick back and enjoy the tranquility.
• Enjoy the beauty of a sheltered anchorage for a swim stop, sip on a complimentary drink and take in the scenery.
• See the landmarks of historical importance in the Bay of Islands from a different perspective, while under sail.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Fancy an evening cruise in the Bay of Islands? Join a Sundowner Cruise and make your weekend away unforgettable.
Join the Barefoot crew and sail the inner area of the Bay of Islands, making the most of our beautiful sea breeze on this relaxing scenic evening cruise. A great start to a night out with friends and family, a romantic getaway, or just the perfect way to end the day!
Watch the wind fill the sails, kick back and enjoy the tranquillity.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barefoot Sailing Adventures, Marsden Road, Paihia Beach, Paihia 0247, New Zealand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A reasonable level of physical ability is required to board the boat from the beach
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - not suitable for children under 4yo
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We do our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff. Please consider that everyone has different levels of comfort in our Covid world, bring a mask, be sure to give people space, practice good hygiene & avoid crowding areas of the boat when boarding and disembarking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.