Tandem Hang Glide - Aerotow
- The only hang gliding experience to operate year round.
- Operated by a CAA Approved Operator since 2012
- Fly with four times hang gliding national champion pilot and distance record holder, John Smith.
- The longest and least weather affected hang gliding experience in New Zealand
- Operator has over 29 years experience in the aviation industry
per adult from
15 to 20 minutes
What's included :
- Transport from Queenstown & return
What's excluded :
- Photos and Videos offered separately
- Fly high over New Zealand's pristine landscape, snow capped mountains and blue lakes with a highly experienced pilot. No experience necessary.
Departure Point :1: 26B Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
2: Mount Pisa, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Check-in and pickup is typically from our desk at 26b Shotover Street in the Jucy Cruise shop, Queenstown. We can meet you out at the flying site on arrangement at 2 Perriam Place, Pisa Moorings opposite Clarks Road just a ten minute drive north of Cromwell.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.