Tandem Skydive 13,000ft from Franz Josef
Skydive amongst mountains, glaciers, lakes, rivers and ocean views. Skydive Franz has New Zealand’s highest mountain Aoraki/Mount Cook and the biggest glaciers Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers immediately on the right and the wide blue ocean on the left. Multiple departure times. Allow 3 hours for your tandem skydive experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tea and Coffee
- Round-trip shared transfer from booking office to airport
- Use of skydive equipment
- Use of helmet, gloves, goggles and jumpsuit
What's excluded :
- Photo and Video options (available to purchase)
- T-shirt and Hoodies (available to purchase)
Once you have arrived in our office to begin the check in process. Our friendly team will provide transport to the airport, here you will receive all equipment and instructions necessary for the thrill of a life time. Once the briefing is complete you will be introduced to your specialist Tandem Instructor. They will guide you to the plane ready for take off. Each passenger will have access to a window seat to enjoy the extensive views of New Zealand's tallest mountain range and surrounding glaciers. Relax and enjoy, your Tandem Instructor will be happy to answer any questions you may have during this flight. Once at altitude follow the instructions of your Tandem Instructor very carefully as you exit the plane, keep your eyes open to enjoy the most of the spectacular scenery!. After a 10 min ride under the parachute you will be advised on landing. Once landed our ground crew will help to get out of the gear and debrief on the most thrilling experience!. We will provide transport back to our office after brief is complete.
• Skydive Franz, Main Road, Franz Josef, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand
Departure Point :69 Cron Street, Franz Josef Glacier 7886, New Zealand
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear warm lightweight clothes and secure shoes (preferably with laces)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.