Tauranga Shore Excursion: White Water Rafting Adventure
This is a Private Charter Tour!
Rafting, Jet Boat, 4X4 Buggy Tour, Clay Shooting, Horse Trekking, Gondola with Luge rides.
Kaituna River rafting peaceful waters and thrilling rapids share a stunning unspoiled natural setting. Snake through steep native bush clad canyons and over awesome white water rapids. Your river guide will expertly manoeuvre through thunderous rapids, so hold on and enjoy this thrilling whitewater experience. Blended with touches of Maori culture, this trip offers it all, for both white water rafting enthusiasts and first timers.
After Rafting we move on to your second chosen activity!
Skyline Gondola with 3 luge rides.
30 Min Jet Boating on Lake Rotorua with a 30 Min Guided tour of Mokoia Island.
Choose any 2 of the following 1 hr activities
Horse Trekking or Clay Shooting or 4 Wheel drive Buggy ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch will be available to purchase on the day
- This is a Private Charter just for your group!
Your tour will start at the Port of Tauranga where we will be waiting to collect you. We take in the sights of Mount Maunganui & drive along one of the best beaches in New Zealand. After leaving the coastline we head into the lush countryside, where you will see and learn about the Kiwi fruit growing in the orchard.
After a safety instruction, a 60-minute whitewater adventure unfolds. Together with your expert guide, your team will enjoy an action packed ride down epic rapids in a tight and twisting warm water jungle canyon. Snake through steep native bush clad canyons and over awesome white water rapids. This is a white water enthusiasts dream and is a must do for adrenaline junkies and 1st time rafters alike!
Choose any one of the options below to follow your rafting experience!
•Skyline gondola & 3 Luge rides, Jump on board an eight-seater Gondola. Experience the 900 metre cableway system that will transport your group on scenic ride with spectacular views over lake Rotorua. Then choose from 3 luge tracks to race down! The part go-cart, part toboggan is gravity fuelled with full rider control over speed and direction, pull back on the bars to slow down, push forward to go and enjoy the ride. It's the longest track in the world.
•Jet Boat & Mokoia Island Experience.The ultimate experience which combines a 30min Jet Tour of Lake Rotorua with a 30min guided tour of Mokoia Island. Experience nature, geothermal activity, local history and a walk through the bird sanctuary on this magical island.
Choose any 2 of the following1 hour activities below:
•Horse trekking, Let our experienced guides take you on a magical Rotorua Horse Trek up the magnificent Mt Ngongotaha. Our horse trails cross rolling farmland and offer spectacular views overlooking Lake Rotorua, the city and beyond.
•Clay bird Shooting,Under the guidance of our fully licensed instructors, our Rotorua clay bird shooting is suitable for beginners, right through to experienced clay bird shooters. They have a well stocked armory of 12 gauge ‘under and over’, pump action or semi auto shotguns to suit all levels of shooter.
•4 Wheel Drive buggy ride During our tour, you will learn the local Maori history of Rotorua’s sacred spirit mountain, Mount Ngongotaha. Enjoy native NZ bush, bustling with fauna, birds and animals. Breath taking views await you once you reach the summit.
We then take in the sights of Rotorua before we head back to the Port.
Departure Point :• The Port of Tauranga! • We will be waiting for you at the port gate's with a name board with your name on it! • We wear grey shirts with lime green logo!
Departure Time :null
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point!
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Option 1
- This is a 7-8 hour tour from leaving to arriving back at the port.
- Option 2
- This is a 7 hour tour from leaving to arriving back at the port.
- Option 3
- This is a 8 hour tour from leaving to arriving back at the port.
- This shore excursion will be full of laughter, thrills and memorable moments a tour not to be missed!
- Challenge your dad on a race down the Luge, or take a leisurely ride on horse back with friends with breath taking views.
- There is something for everyone to enjoy and make lasting memories on this special day.
- It is suitable for all the family to enjoy. And yes you will get wet!
- Time will be allocated for you to purchase lunch throughout the day.
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Please bring towel, swimwear and extra dry clothing
- Wetsuits with slip on boots, helmets and life jackets will be provided for you
- Please wear walking shoes/trainers etc
- This Is a Pre Booked Tour only!
- No sales on the day of the tour!
- Ensuring a quick departure for you!
- All vehicles are modern manufactured 2017/18 vehicles with duel air-conditioning uv protection glass and meeting the highest safety standards.
- Pick up time will be sent to you after booking confirmation, dependent on arrival time and departure time of your ship
- Pick-up is from the port directly and dependent upon time of arrival of your cruise ship!
- Pick-up time will be confirmed 30 days from the date of tour (or upon booking if within 30 days).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.