The Afternoon Artisan Food and Wine Tour
If you're after a relaxed pace day, with a small group of people this afternoon tour is a great option for you. The tour offers some of Waiheke’s scenic highlights, a visit and tastings at three boutique vineyards, a micro-brewery and an excellent platter lunch. Enjoy an entertaining and informative commentary along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch (Vineyard Platter)
- Wine tastings at 3 vineyards and 1 Micro Brewery
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Local taxes
- Small group tour (shared with others) Minimum 2 people - Maximum 10 pax people
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ferry Tickets (these can be purchased at the Fullers ferry terminal at 99 Quay st)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananda Tours, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Take the 11.30am Fullers ferry to Matiatia Wharf at Waiheke Island where your driver will greet you there with a welcome sign.
You will be accompanied by one of our experienced guides, who are all intimately familiar with Waiheke’s history, culture, people and produce (and great wine enthusiasts themselves). The tour visits three vineyards for wine tasting as well as a vineyard/microbrewery. A grazing platter style lunch is included at the second vineyard where you can sit back and enjoy a mix of seafood, meats, cheeses and vegetables. After lunch you will visit a vineyard and microbrewery for tasting before making your way back to the 6 pm ferry back to Auckland.
If you would like to linger a little longer on the island then we can arrange a dinner booking at a venue of your choice or drop off into Oneroa Village and enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:10 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.