The Early Bird Wine Tour
We understand that with so many exciting things to do and see in Queenstown, sometimes there's not enough time to spend a full day at the wineries and so you don't miss out we invite you to take part on our Early Bird Wine Tour.
This tour will start at 9:30 AM, departing from the Station Building in Queenstown and we will be back to town in time for lunch and for you to join your next activity.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visiting 2 cellar doors
- Tasting of up to 10 of the best of Central Otago wines in all the wineries visited
- Return transfers to and from Queenstown Station Building
- Professional commentary
- Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- Professional photos
- Wine Cave Tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gibbston Valley Winery
- Entry/Admission - Chard Farm Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibbston Valley Winery, 1820 State Highway 6, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
You will take part of The Wine Cave Tour and will visit the first vines planted by Alan Brady and then taste 3 to 4 varietals in the cave while learning more about the history of the region and wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chard Farm Winery, 205 Chard Road Gibbston, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
After the dramatic drive to Chard Farm, guests will taste their amazing wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.