The Original Canopy Experience
If you want to experience the thrill of flying through the incredible surrounds of native New Zealand forest, then Rotorua Canopy Tours can provide you just that. New Zealand’s only native forest zip line canopy tour – allows you to experience the wonders of the ancient New Zealand native forest in a totally unique and exciting way. I think everyone should experience that fear-excitement zone!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided return transfers from Auckland
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
- Complimentary refreshments and water on board
- Complimentary photos & all necessary safety equipment provided
- Admission to 3 hour original canopy guided experience
- A local English-speaking tour escort throughout the tour
- Luxurious temperature controlled transportation in a minibus
- 3 hour journey meanders through treetops via walking trails, swing bridges, platforms and zip lines
- Total 600m Zip line Adventure
- Find yourself 22m up in the air on our highest platform, and cross some phenomenal swing bridges
- Highly trained guides to keep you completely safe, and are guaranteed to make you smile!
- Won a ‘100% Pure Experience’ award
- Small group experience, fun & educational
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua Canopy Tours | Zipline Experience
What's excluded :
- Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotorua Canopy Tours | Zipline Experience, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
If you want to experience the thrill of flying through the incredible surrounds of native New Zealand forest, then Rotorua Canopy Tours can provide you just that. New Zealand’s only native forest zip line canopy tour – allows you to experience the wonders of the ancient New Zealand native forest in a totally unique and exciting way. I think everyone should experience that fear-excitement zone!”
The Rotorua Canopy tour guides are passionate, professional and friendly and will walk you through the history of the forest, pointing out some of the most unique flora and fauna in the world.
Original Canopy Tour is eco-tourism at its absolute best – in fact, this tour just won a 2019 ‘100% Pure Experience’ Award. Your three-hour journey meanders through the treetops via walking trails, swing bridges, platforms and zip lines/ flying foxes at heights of up to 40 metres above the ground! We will take you into an ancient, pristine, forest where you’ll see & hear lots of beautiful native birds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Grand Mercure Auckland, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of six years old. There is no upper age limit – so far the oldest customer was 93!
- Maximum weight limit is 120kg. Please advise if your child weighs less than 35kg
- Children (15 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (16 years or over).
- Please dress with an additional layer of clothing & closed toe footwear
- You will be provided with wet weather gear (if required) & all safety equipment
- You are welcome to bring your camera but it must have a small strap that can be attached to your harness
- Good fitness level required - must have the ability to hike and walk for at least 1-hour
- Ability to walk up 3 flights of stairs unassisted
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.