The Quest for the Lost Companion - A Rotorua Adventure
Clue Zealand adventures offer a unique way for visitors to explore Rotorua, while even locals will be scratching their heads to find the answers dotted around their home town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One full Clue Zealand Adventure - A series of clues taking you through Rotorua
What's excluded :
- You'll need a charged phone with data and WhatsApp installed
Can you solve the cryptic clues and follow the trail to find the missing animal companion? You'll receive the first clue on your phone in Rotorua's Government Gardens. Explore nearby to find the answer and progress to the next step. The trail will take you out of the gardens into town and by Lake Rotorua, covering 2-3km and taking 1-2 hours depending on your problem solving skills. We also offer a family-friendly version for those with young adventurers.
• Government Gardens, Queens Dr 9 Queens Dr, Rotorua New Zealand
• Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
• Eat Street, 1107-1111 Tutanekai Street, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Departure Point :Bay of Plenty 3010, New Zealand
Departure Time :Adult Adventure 10/2/2019 - 7/26/2022
Kid's Adventure 10/2/2019 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.