THE TIGER TOUR - Full-Day Guided Wine Tour of the Central Otago Wine Region.
What makes us this tour different from the rest?
* We take you further into the heart of the Central Otago wine region than any other wine tour provider.
* You get to visit 5 vineyards spread across Central Otagos many sub-regions (Bannockburn, Pisa, Cromwell basin, Earnscleugh, Alexandra basin)
* You will visit the regions most boutique vineyards, avoiding the over crowded tourist traps that the other wine tours visit.
* You will meet wine makers, viticulturists, vineyard owners and hear their stories directly from the horses mouth.
* We have no set itinerary for the day, so expect vineyard stops tailored to your palate.
* You are guided by trained wine industry professionals, from qualified Sommeliers to Wine makers to vineyard owners.
* A delicious platter style lunch is included in the tour price and we take care of all tasting fees.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tastings at 5 vineyards
- Platter lunch (Selection of cheeses, cured meats, pickles, breads, etc.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified and experienced wine industry guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided vineyard tour
- Wine tastings as far as Alexandra
What's excluded :
- Wine purchases
- International shipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roaring Wine Tours, Cromwell 9310 New Zealand
Hunt for the best boutique vineyards in Central Otago. From Queenstown to Cromwell to Alexandra, you will see more of Central Otago on the Tiger Tour.
Your day begins when you are picked up from your accommodation by your Roaring Tours guide. From there you are taken to your first winery in Bannockburn where you will taste a large variety of wines and styles. After you have been to your first vineyard, your guide will have a good idea of the wines that best suit your palate and will plan the rest of the days wineries to suit.
In the middle of your tour, you will stop for a delicious platter lunch and one of the region’s best restaurants before heading out to Alexandra for more tastings as well as a guided vineyard tour.
After the day is done, you will be dropped back at your accommodation or other selected destination.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick up from anywhere in Cromwell.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum is 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.