Turangi Whakapapa Round Trip Transfers
Let's go to the heart of the Tongariro National Park Whakapapa Ski fields with Backyard Tours offering a round trip transfer from Turangi to have FUN in the SNOW. Book NOW!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Commentary of local stories and knowledge along journey.
- Group Photography
What's excluded :
- Bring your own Snow equipment or arrange hire at least 48 hours before your departure.
- Cafe styles dine in available up Whakapapa Ski Fields
- Let's go to the heart of the Tongariro National Park round trip transport transfer to have FUN in the SNOW. Book NOW!
We offer a fantastic round trip journey to the heart of the Tongariro National Park departing from Turangi to Whakapapa at 7.30 am returning that afternoon at 4.00 pm respectively. Great transport service that you do not have the worry and woes of driving yourself or finding parking to allow you more time for FUN in the SNOW. Your travel experience includes commentary of local stories and acknowledgements with a photography opportunity. Reserve and Book NOW!
Our availability is confirmed upon booking request, just like that. After you have booked if you have any special requests you can let us know via phone or email. Bookings are essential for your secure convenience Book NOW!
Departure Point :
Please contact us to confirm your pick up location at least 24 hours before your departure.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Whakapapa, Manawatu-Wanganui 3989, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wash hands regularly. Stay at home if signs of symptoms. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use tissues. Dispose of tissues wisely. NZ Alert level 1 transport drivers must wear a mask, passengers to wear a face covering too.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.