Ultimate 2 Day: Hobbiton: Waitomo Caves: Mitai Maori Experience: Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Area: Agrodome: Pick up from Auckland
This is a luxury all inclusive small group charter 2 day tour from Auckland.
Your tour includes: Transport in a luxury Mercedes minibus, 4 Star Hotel room for 1 nights stay, All entrance fees to all attractions described & Personal driver/guide.
The Tour includes the following venues:
• Waitomo Glowworm Caves with official Guide
• Hobbiton Movies Set in Matamata with official Guide
• Mitai Maori Evening Experience / Culture show, Haka, & Traditional Hangi Buffet Feast
• 4 Star Rated Hotel with Breakfast included
• Lady Knox Geyser and Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Experience
• Agrodome Farm Show An extremely packed two day small group tour of some of the most popular venues in the north island of New Zealand!
Please note! This is a small group tour not a large coach hop on/off tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Evening Buffet Dinner included at Mitai
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Auckland (drop off in Rotorua/Hamilton can be arranged)
- Live entertainment
- Small Group charter tour (This means you have the same driver and vehicle for the entire duration of the tour)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Overnight accommodation in 4 star rated Hotel / not a motel
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pickup from your accommodation in Auckland!
Being a small group charter tour this makes for a more personal and friendly service allowing for more spontaneous encounters along the way!
• The Glowworm Caves of Waitomo
Here in these unique caves you take a walking tour through the cave with an official guide, Discover different types of formations & have the chance to sing out loud in the Cathedral cave! After which a glide along the river caves with millions of glowworms lighting your way!
• The Hobbiton movie Set:Here we have an official guide to tell us all about how this Magical land came about with fascinating stories and anecdotes! A complementary drink awaits in the Green Drago Pub after which we move on to another strange beguiling land! Rotorua and it's Geothermal Geysers, Steam vents, Boiling pools along with Maori History and Culture, which leads us to the evening venue the wonderful world of Mitai!
• Mitai "An Authentic Traditional Maori Experience":
You will be treated to an evening dinner show like no other at Mitai. Here you will experience a Maori cultural performance of song and dance. Then a night of entertainment with a 3 course Hangi buffet dinner. An evening at Mitai will give you an authentic introduction to Maori culture leaving you amazed and in awe. Be enthralled by the natural bush setting, see warriors in traditional dress paddle an ancient warrior canoe (waka) down the Wai-o-whiro stream,
• Holiday inn Rotorua:Your overnight stay is in the Holliday inn "Rotorua" which includes Breakfast after which we start our second day of discovery!
• Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland:We visit the Lady Knox geyser in Wai-O-Tapu with the Champagne lake to follow! Sculptured out of volcanic activity and thousands of years in the making, Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland is considered to be New Zealand’s most colourful and diverse geothermal sightseeing attraction. You are introduced to a uniquely different natural landscape.
• The Agrodome Farm Show:
Get ready for a fun-packed hour of entertainment and education for the whole family… the legendary Agrodome Farm Show!
You’ll hear amazing facts and have a few laughs as you’re introduced to 19 breeds of sheep. Then, witness a live sheep shearing demonstration and a fun sheep auction with bidding from the floor and audience participation. But the animal stars are not just sheep. See the remarkable farm dogs that will amaze you, as they demonstrate their ability to respond to commands and keep those sheep (and ducks!) in line!
This is truly a fun-packed 2 day all inclusive luxury tour that will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Departure Point :Your Auckland Hotel/Accomodation
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Auckland Hotel/Accomodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Child seats available if ordered at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.