V8 Trike Guided Tour to Mount Maunganui Main Beach
V8 Trike Tours NZ offer a unique, fun and thrilling experience exploring the Bay of Plenty on a V8 Chevrolet Trike.
Built in New Zealand, powered by a 5.7L 350 (330 bhp) Chevrolet Edelbrock motor, our trikes are the ultimate in power and excitement. With the low centre of gravity the trikes are stable, have less roll and amazing grip around corners.
NO HELMETS REQUIRED –Our trikes are operated under a TSL with NZTA and registered as cars (not motorbikes) so helmets are not required. They are fitted with bucket seats complete with compulsory 3-point seat belts. Our drivers are NZTA passenger endorsed and are knowledgeable offering a fully guided tour.
From the age of 2 to 102 we cater for all - disabled and special needs can also take these rides as they are stimulating and fun.
Acreditted with an Excellence Award, V8 Trike Tours NZ are Qualmark, ISS, Tourism NZ & Tourism Bay of Plenty endorsed.
per adult from
25 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- If customers forget we can provide: Jackets, sunglasses, sunscreen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
MAIN BEACH CRUISE (25-30 minutes)
Take a drive around Mount Maunganui and along New Zealand’s ‘Best Beach’, Mount Maunganui Main Beach. It’s been ranked one of the top beaches in the World for a reason, and you’ll get to see why. There’s plenty of highlight along the way, making it the perfect introduction to the area. Photo stop included.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Salisbury Avenue, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Disabled, special needs are catered for
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.