V8 Trike Ride, Epic & Unique ride around Mount Maunganui & Tauranga
Kia Ora! Welcome to V8 Trike Tours, New Zealand
As seen on Travel Guides NZ · TV Programme 2021
2021 Traveler's Choice Award - Top 10% Attraction Worldwide!
Join us for a unique and thrilling experience on a V8 Chevrolet trike as we explore the beautiful Bay of Plenty. Designed and built in New Zealand, our awesome trikes are powered by 5700cc Chevrolet motors. It’s the ultimate in power and excitement. With a low centre of gravity, our trikes provide a smooth ride with an impressive grip around corners.
Suitable for ages 2+ and all abilities including disabled.
Registered as cars not motorbikes therefore seatbelts are compulsory not helmets.
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- If customers forget we can provide: Jackets, sunglasses, sunscreen
What's excluded :
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
25-Minute Ride (Main Beach Cruise)
Take a drive around Mount Maunganui and along New Zealand’s ‘Best Beach’, Mount Maunganui Main Beach. It’s been ranked one of the top beaches in the World for a reason, and you’ll get to see why. There’s plenty of highlight along the way, making it the perfect introduction to the area.
Max 50 kph ride
DEPARTS: Downtown - Mount Maunganui
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :121 Maunganui Road, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Disabled and those with learning difficulties are catered for on our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Vehicles cleaned between use and all safety goggles sanitised.