VIP Milford Sound All Inclusive Tour
Travel in luxury and ultimate comfort in our 18 seater Mercedes coach to Milford Sound. With air conditioning in Summer and heating in Winter, you will be comfortable taking in the spectacular scenery through extra large viewing windows. Passengers will be treated to an informative and insightful commentary throughout the journey with their local driver. The small seating capacity allows for more time to complete extra photo stops and small walks. Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at local accommodation.
CRUISE AND LUNCH OPTIONS IN MILFORD SOUND
Upon arriving in Milford Sound you will join a 2 hour Nature Cruise Mitre Peak Cruises. Passengers will enjoy Milford Sounds awe-inspiring scenery from the comfort of their small, never overcrowded vessel. Mitre Peak goes the furthest and gets closest to Milford's thunderous waterfalls.
Please contact VIP Milford head office to pre-purchase a picnic lunch for $15 each. Standard and vegetarian options are available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Nature Boat cruise in Milford Sound
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: VIP Milford Sound Day Tour, 128 Te Anau Terrace, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9600 New Zealand
VIP Milford headquarters.
Stop At: Mirror Lakes Walk, Milford Road,, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Stunning Mirror lakes reflecting the surrounding mountain range
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Eglinton Valley, Milford Sound New Zealand
Take in the vastness of Eglinton Valley as you head towards the divide.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Homer Tunnel, 94 S.h., Milford Sound New Zealand
Watch out for the Kea at the Homer tunnel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Chasm Walk, Milford Road State Highway 94 , Fiordland National Park, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take a look at how the raging river has carved its way through the rock.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Enjoy your 2-hour cruise on the magnificent Milford Sound!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will receive a reconfirmation email with instructions on where to meet at their hotel for pick up.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.