Waiheke Island - Fly and Dine (from Ardmore Airport)
Waiheke Wings opened its doors in Spring 2018 as the only commercial flight operator based on Waiheke Island.
Waiheke Wings works in co-operation with Auckland Seaplanes. As an organisation, we have successfully been operating for 6 years, receiving high praise within the New Zealand tourism industry, and various awards for the outstanding customer service that we are known to deliver.
Waiheke Wings has one Cessna 172 aircraft, the most popular aircraft ever built. With seating for up to 3 passengers and the pilot, or a loading capacity of up to 340 Kg (excluding the pilot on shorter flights), it truly is a versatile aircraft.
Our flights offer a variety of experiences that can be personalised to meet your requirements, or, choose from one of our excellent package deals that prioritise highlights of the beautiful Waiheke Island and upper North Island.
We operate 7 days a week, during daylight hours only.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch and a glass of wine
- Scenic flight to Waiheke Island
- Hotel pick up
- Transfer to the ferry termianl on Waiheke Island
What's excluded :
- Any additional expenses incurred outside of the packaged meal and wineat the lunch venue.
- Scenic flight to Waiheke Airport on Cessna 172.
Once airborne you can begin your journey to Waiheke, taking in the magnificent views
of the Papakura countryside, Clevedon Coast, the Hauraki Gulf and the secluded Islands to the East of Waiheke.
Upon disembarking your aircraft at the Waiheke Wings base, enjoy a lunch with a fabulous 3-course meal overlooking the vineyards and views of Auckland from the highest point on the Island.
Enjoy the local scenery while transfer to Matiatia / Kennedy Point ferry terminal, where you catch a ferry back to downtown Auckland / Halfmoon Bay.
With the surrounding beauty of NZ, the views will not fail to impress.
The package includes:
-Pick up from a hotel in downtown Auckland
-Scenic flight from Ardmore airport to Waiheke Island
-3-course lunch & premium wine tasting
-Transfer to the ferry terminal
-Ferry ticket back to Auckland
*lunch venue is subject to availability During the wintertime.
*Flights require a minimum of 2 paying fares to proceed
• Any starter - A sample menu
• Any main - A sample menu
• Any dessert - A sample menu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The lunch venue is subject to availability During the wintertime.
- Most travelers can participate
- This package is designed to be completed in three and half hours. Should you wish to stay longer, please let us know.
- The durationg displayed on this package is approximate flight experience duration and not the total experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.