Waiheke Island Vineyards and Bush Walk
This spectacular walk has a little bit of everything – bush, beach, headlands and vineyards.
We start with a walk through restored and regenerating bush up to the headland for some breathtaking views of the islands of the Hauraki Gulf.
We continue through lush, established bush tracks and rolling hills, where you’ll enjoy lovely views of valleys, vineyards and the sea.
There’s time for wine tasting and/or lunch at two of Waiheke’s best-loved vineyards – Mudbrick Vineyard or Cable Bay Vineyards – with tasting options to suit all budgets.
What's included :
- Fantastic scenic walk with expert guiding and interpretation
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 wine tastings
What's excluded :
- Ferry fares
- Lunch and additional wine tasting
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
This spectacular walk has a little bit of everything – bush, beach, headlands, and vineyards. Beginning with a walk through restored and regenerating bush up to the headland for some spectacular views of the islands of the Hauraki Gulf. We continue on through lush established bush tracks and through the rolling hills overlooking beautiful valley, vineyard and sea views where there is time available for wine tasting and/or lunch at two of Waiheke’s best loved vineyards - Mudbrick Vineyard or Cable Bay Vineyards – there are tasting options to suit all budgets.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be holding a sign and standing on your left as you leave the ferry at Waiheke Island.Ports
- Fullers Ferry Waiheke Island, 1 Ocean View Road, Oneroa, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: Walking shoes, Water, Raincoat, Day pack, Money for wine tasting or food purchases
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have a full health and safety plan that includes managing the risk of Covid and have procedures in place to ensure the risk is minimised and mitigated and that we fully comply with all NZ government requirements - you will be required to sign in with the Covid app for tracking and tracing.