Waimak Gorge Jet Boating from Christchurch
Take the plunge on a jet boat ride through Christchurch waters and admire striking scenery! Weather you're pressed for time or can afford a half day, this adventure full of thrills and spills is suitable for the whole family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jetboat ride
- Round-trip jetboat
- Life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Waimak Gorge Jet Boating (30-minutes): Enjoy one of the most exhilarating and scenically spectacular jetboat rides available in NZ. Jetboat through the foothills of the Southern Alps with breathtaking views of rugged snow-capped mountains. You will travel from Christchurch by road through the rural pastoral scenes of the Canterbury Plains to the foothills of the Southern Alps.
Waimak Gorge Jet Boating Safari (1-hour): As an alternative you can choose the Waimak Gorge Jet Boating Safari. Travel to the upper Waimakariri Gorge, to areas which are otherwise inaccessible. From its birthplace in the rugged Southern Alps, the snow fed waters of the Waimakariri enter the canyons and gorges where steep rock faces are lined with native forests. The spectacular scenery makes this more than just a jet boat experience.
Lower Waimak Jet Boat (30-minutes): When time is limited but you still want to experience the thrill of jet boating then this option satisfies those requirements. A thrilling jet boat option in the shallow river flats of the snow fed Waimakariri River. Experience the thrills of jet boating through the shallow, shifting, ever-changing courses of shingle bottom streams.
• Waimakariri River, Main North Road Canterbury Region New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.